Fair and transparent treatment
We will ensure fair and transparent treatment.
Good information practice
We will exhibit good data processing usage according to Applicable law on the processing of personal data, also known as the Privacy Act.
We have adopted internal rules on information security, which contain instructions and measures to protect personal data from being destroyed, lost or altered, against unauthorised disclosure, and against unauthorised access or knowledge of them.
Use of personal data
If we process personal data then:
- We treat it on a lawful basis
- We only use personal data that is relevant and sufficient for the purposes stated in the registration
- Continuous maintenance is carried out. We ask employees and partners to provide us with relevant changes to their data and ensure that they are not inaccurate or misleading.
- Personal data is deleted from the starting point when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which we collected, processed and stored it. We point out that your personal data may not be erased if it appears on mails or historical documents that are required to be stored for the purpose of maintaining the operation
- As a starting point personal data is not disclosed, but there may be exceptions where, for example, required by public authority, or necessary for the maintenance of operations. All data transfer to 3. party is registered and a data processing agreement has been concluded.
Insight, correction, deletion, etc.
People can at any time be told what data we process about them, what it is used for and how, and for how long it is stored.
If you believe that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. You must contact us and inform us of the existence of inaccuracies and how it can be corrected.
If you believe that your data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which we obtained it, you can ask for it to be deleted. You may also contact us if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations. When you address a request to correct or delete your personal data or other objections, we will check whether conditions are met and if so, will carry out any changes or deletions, etc. as soon as possible.
Our data controller can be contacted at: email@example.com